Cavalier Trust Services Limited
Cavalier Trust is currently expanding its business and looking for enthusiastic, trustworthy, and knowledgeable individuals to join its team.
- Managing and administering clients’ portfolio accounts in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Aiding and assisting clients in setting up of new companies in Malta and abroad.
- Meeting with clients, responding to their queries, and providing them with ongoing administrative support as well as updating them in a timely and accurate manner on any developments.
- Providing administrative support to Senior Management.
- Completing administrative, investment and risk reviews in accordance with established procedure and complete corrective action arising from established office procedures.
- Preparing, reviewing and verifying due diligence documentation.
- Reviewing financial statements and financial reports.
- Meeting and liaising on a regular basis with banks and other service providers on behalf of clients, as necessary.
- Preparing, filing and liaising with MBR on behalf of clients and ensuring that statutory filings are made in a timely manner.
- Delivers excellent service
- Organised and has an eye for detail
- Follows instructions and procedures
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Trustworthy and integrous
- Communication skills
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the financial, corporate or legal field;
- Relevant Professional qualifications e.g. IFSP Foundation Certificate in
- Trusts Law and Management, Bachelor of Commerce; ACCA, LL.D or
- Master of Advocacy, or similar;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential (knowledge of Maltese and Italian would be advantageous)
- Extremely organised and able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Professional, client-focused approach,
- Strong communication skills and effective, courteous, and professional attitude both towards clients as well as with the relevant professional bodies,
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a team of experienced and dedicated professionals in the field. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.